Benefits of membership
- Food Quality and Preference*. A major benefit of joining the Sensometric Society is access to Food Quality and Preference peer-review journal. (*Not available for all membership levels. See membership levels for details.)
- Members receive discounts on registration fees to the biennial meetings of the Sensometric Society.
- Members receive access to the Sensometric Society private members directory.
- Access to the Sensometric Society discussion forum on LinkedIn Groups.
- A 20% discount and free shipping on all titles from CRC Press (of the Taylor & Francis Group). Guillermo Hough’s book, Sensory Shelf Life Estimation of Food Products, as well as all other titles, are available. Members can log in to access the promotion code in the Premium Content area.
- A 20% discount on selected titles by Wiley. Statistics for Sensory and Consumer Science by T. Naes, P. Brockhoff & O. Tomic is among the titles qualifying for the discount. Check here for the full list of titles, and log in as a member to access the promotion code in the Premium Content area.
- A 25% discount on Food Science & Nutrition books from Elsevier.
- Discounts on courses and trainings. Have a look at the course descriptions on the events page.
Apply here to become a member today!
The Sensometric Society is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.